The objective of the Communications Division is to provide national policies and guidelines on Communications services. The functions of this Divisions are as follows:-
• To initiate, formulate and review Communication policies, guidelines and standards.
• To monitor and evaluate the implementation of Communications policies, guidelines and standards.
• To coordinate promotion and use of Communications services for national development.
• To coordinate national communication services for facilitating other sectors of the economy.
• To oversee Regional and International Communication linkages in the bid to expedite partnerships.
The Division has two sections namely
• Telecommunications Services Section and
• Postal Services Section.